Gorgeous, custom built home sitting on over 20 acres on the Mason Dixon line with 4 building rights. This home is a must see! From the spacious master suite, the fully finished basement or the upstairs bedroom loft, prepare to be amazed around every corner. If a view is what your looking for than have a seat on this spacious deck overlooking your (100 x 45 approx) barn and 1 acre pond. The barn is on a concrete block and has two large rooms with a full bathroom and upstairs storage/workshop with private entrance. There is also a potato barn across the street that is part of the property.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding
5,487 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Casement, Double Pane
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Cedar Closet, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Shed, Not In Development, Additional Lot(s), Fishing. Partly Wooded, Pond, Stream/Creek, Additional Lot(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price